Cadia Stainless Steel Sink has been popular for a long time. As for the situation in 2012, stainless steel sinks are used more. This choice is not only because of the metallic appearance of stainless steel, but also because of the modern atmosphere. More importantly, stainless steel is easy to clean, and the panel is thin and light, but also has the advantages of corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, moisture resistance and so on. In terms of price, it ranges from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.
1. Clean immediately after use, wipe dry and store as much as possible so that water droplets do not remain on the surface of the sink, because the high-iron component water will cause the formation of floating rust, and the water with high mineral content will produce white film.
2. If mineral precipitation occurs at the bottom of the tank, it can be removed with diluted vinegar and rinsed with water.
3.Can not be a long time the hard objects or rusted items contact with the sink.
4. Do not leave rubber pans, wet sponges, or cleaning tablets in the sink all night.
5. pay attention to fluoride household products, bleach, food and silver cleaners and sulfur, hydrochloric acid cleaning products have potential damage to the sink.
6. Note that the gas released from the bleach or chemical cleaner in the kitchen cabinet will corrode the bottom of the sink.
7. If the photographic chemistry or iron flux is in contact with the tank, the tank must be flushed immediately.
8. can not be a long time bubble, mayonnaise, mustard and salt foods placed in the sink.
9. Do not clean the sink with iron rings or rough cleaners.
10. Any wrong use or incorrect cleaning method will cause damage to the sink.
Cadia is a professional manufacturer of Stainless Steel Sink Colander , if you want to learn more, handmadesink.net welcomes your visit.