Why does stainless steel also rust? When the brown rust (spot) appears on the surface of the stainless steel pipe, people are greatly surprised, "Stainless steel does not rust, rust is not stainless steel, and there may be a problem with the steel." In fact, this is a one-sided misconception about the lack of understanding of stainless steel. Stainless steel will rust under certain conditions.
What happens in daily life can cause stainless steel to rust? This type of surface film is damaged in many forms, and is common in daily life as follows:
1. When kitchen decoration, welding waste, cement, oil, etc. remain on the surface of the faucet and Stainless Steel Sink Colander . Failure to clean it in time may cause rust and mold.
2. Occasionally, in the newly-decorated house, the presence of mineral or acid-alkali dust falling on the faucet and the surface of the sink may cause “floating rust”.
3. Steel objects such as kitchen knives, scissors, and bottle openers are placed on the surface of the sink for a long time, causing rust, mildew, or discoloration;
4. Chemicals, cleaning agents, paints, sauces, oil stains, etc. remain in faucets and sinks. Over time, it can cause mildew to stick to the surfaces of faucets and sinks.
5. In many parts of China, water quality is poor, and too many pipes are galvanized pipes. The content of iron and other elements in the water is too high. After the stainless steel sink is used, if there are more water stains, the iron in the water will rust, especially new houses. Decoration, such as long-term residual water in the water pipe, leaving water stains on the stainless steel sink is not timely cleaned, it is easy to cause floating rust.
6. Mechanical abrasives can scratch the steel surface and cause rust, such as: steel wipes, wire brushes, and metal fragments.
7. Bleach, it is everywhere. Exist in water, food, salt. One of the worst comes from household and industrial cleaners that destroy surfaces and cause rust.
Therefore, choose the right Stainless Steel Sink is the first step, and proper and suitable maintenance is always very important.